Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday..day 2..wow..such a crazy feeling..

So I woke up today and thought..HEY...WOW..I have a blog..now what to do!!??  I am just incredibly proud that I did it..set it up and started it..it is HUGE for me..kinda like before this I thought no way..blogging is not for me..its too hard..it takes too much time..it has to be perfect(right..perfect does not exist..I know this but anyway)...what do I write about etc.

Well I am going to write about whatever I am going to write about..hehehe.  I will write about fitness..more specifically my journey with the Tracy Anderson Method.  I will write about what life coaching means to me and what I want to give by being one.   I will share everything I can about what I am learning about Human Needs Psycology because I truely believe it will make the world a better place and that every beautiful human being on the planet has the right to have emotional fitness and mastery as soon as possible..I believe that if these principles were taught in schools everywhere in one generation the world would be a much different place..full of whole humans all wanting to make a difference in there own glorious ways.

If you reading this know that I cherish you, I cherish your presence in my life.  I know that the love that beats in my heart for myself also beats within you.  I believe that we are all connected, for this minute, this day, this week, this month into eternity, whe are whole within ourselves and we also belong to each other.  Thank you for reading my words, for taking the time out of your already busy media filled lives to stop by and hopefully be filled up, given inspiration, relief, a laugh and every now and then something to ponder.

I am off to study, to gain wisdom and knowledge that is precious and oh so fleeting, everyday changes the way I view this precious life..what I thought I knew yesterday becomes something new today.  The future is full of wonder and the unknown..making it all the more interesting ;)

from my heart to yours...

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are blogging! You really touched on something that I can relate to in a special way right now, which for me is what I feel like as internal shifting...a strong need to realign with the interconnectedness of all life!! In my TAM journey in which I've moved on from the physical practice of yoga, I also strayed from the spiritual practice. I am thankful to still be able to feel & hear the calling of spirit to come back to that place I once resided in! Your words are more confirmation to me, so thank you for being a messenger of the divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I just found your blog! That was beautiful! I'll definitely be following you :D I just started blogging too (mostly about Tracy Anderson's Meta program). It is truly astounding how physical fitness has profoundly affected my spiritual and emotional well-being. Anyway, I really appreciated this post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies..sorry it took me so long to reply..still getting the hang of this blog thing! It is not surprising that the more we move our bodies the more hunger we have for spiritual and emotional well being..for spiritual practice. Our bodies are our connection to all that is..every thought, every spark of the divine within us is present in every move that we make...yep..pretty cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete