Sunday, May 1, 2011

thoughts in the night...

Happy Sunday..you know I woke up at 4am with my son...who then cried for awhile until I took him to our room..LONG after he had fallen asleep I layed awake just flowing with inspiration and words and things I wanted to write.  I thought get up Shanti, write this magnificent stuff down..but I didn't and while the feelings of the words are forever blazened on my soul..I have forgotten the actual words themselves.  I ask myself should I have gotten up, not worried about the lack of sleep, trusted that I would not be tired but instead full of energy by letting the real me flow?  Interesting question if you ask me.  Trusting in my inner guidence, the universe, god, the goddess whatever the name we give the divine essence is easy and since we are all a spark of this eternal divineness we should inherently trust in ourselves knowing that we carry the answers to what we seek. 

I am going to say that all holy men of all scriptures went on a LONG journey..through many trials and tribulations, deviod of close relationships(exept to the divine), to come out in the end realizing that all the travel..all the sacrafice...while helping on the journey were completely unneccessary because the answers they were seeking where actually within THEM all along.  It is in our ordinary lives that we find the extraordinary miracles of love, friendship, life, death, joy, anticipation, happiness...it is in our ordinary hardships that we learn to expand who we are, to become closer to one another, to accept the now and live in this very moment.  And in each of those moments..every single one..each of us carries the divine within us..the answers to all of our questions if we are willing to get out of the way and just listen...accept the love of our beating hearts and know that standing alone we are perfectly imperfect and yet still connected to all that there is.

In this life I will never be complete, I will always be a work in progress and in the meantime I am commited to having a fantastic life..that is after all why I choose to come here to this place in order to experience deep love, happiness, joy and to share it with whomever and whatever I come in contact with!

From my heart to yours....

1 comment:

  1. Its all about the journey, experiencing these wonderful lives but your right everything we need desire and want is always already inside of us just waiting to be acknowledged:) lovely post kindred spirit!

    ReplyDelete