Thursday, May 5, 2011

Posting TA videos to FB...in all my sweaty glory...

Ok..so if you are here..chances are you have seen my videos for today..reguarding alignment...and yes..ahem..my crotch is soaked...not from pee..that i know of..but from sweat..it took all my internal gumption to post them to fb after I saw how sweaty I was..it looks like I am wearing underwear on the OUTSIDE of my pants..but whatever..REAL woman sweat..everywhere..not just on their brow or upper lip..and I happen to SWEAT..i mean dripping get a towel it is raining Shanti SWEAT..it is a wonderful detox..if not slightly embarrassing..now if I peed my pants I would be the first one to tell you..trust me..but no..that is all SWEAT..as my sister once told me..I didn't know you could sweat in your crotch..well yes..indeed you CAN.

So as I like to be honest I will tell you that I filmed these vids under durress.  Everyone was hungry, lunch was on the table and and my kids had to go back to school and..well..hell..my family knows I am looney ballooney..and they love me anyway..and well..also..my time management sucked today..poo. But because I said I would I did..crazy I know..I could have changed my clothes, waited til later, done my hair and make up..but I am pig headed and had to do it right then..yes..I am a woman..yes this is normal..yes I am real and raw..and mostly..well...I love you all to bits and peices..so there.

My greastest hope from my bravery is that the videos helped..or at least were good for a great laugh ;).  Please feel free to ask me anything..I will give you an answer far longer and in depth than necessary! 

I have the need to say that all of these tips and things..well they are mine..tracy has nothing to do with it..so if they don't work you can't sue her..or be mad at me...hehehe.

today truely from my heart and sweaty crotch to yours....

6 comments:

  1. this post and your video posts today just reminded me why I like and adore you so much even without knowing you in person, because you are raw and real and sweaty! you are always an inspiration and help, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanti! Shanti! Shanti!! You have me LMAO! I thought I was the only one that sweats like that!! Oh lord woman...I have to agree with the comment above you are so real and you tell it like it is and you make me feel proud to sweat like a maniac...yes crotch and all...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for your videos. I hate second guessing on form and you make that easy for me now. Was that your husband in the background? He's a hottie! Well done Shanti ;)
    Keep the good stuff coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooji..real women rock!! Thank you so much for laughing with me!

    Jane..yes that is my hottie..now you know why we have four kids..heeheheee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so giving! Thanks for all you share!

    ReplyDelete