Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have been inspired..yes I have..TBOLITNFL.COM..great story..amazing journey.

THIS is my Personal Internal Commitment..get ready..the flood gates have opened!

I am FULLY present in EVERY moment

I am love.

I am loved. I am worthy. I am magnificent.

I am the change.

I am abundance.

I am truth.

I am freedom.

I am wealth.

I am intuition.

I am understanding.

I am one of the greats.

I am the best at what I do, I get results, I change lives.

I am a divine servant.

I am gorgeous in every way.

I am healing.

I am health.

I am a great cook.

I am the leader.  I am the example.

I am a wonderous light that shines bright for all to see.  Shining light where there once was darkness.

I am influence.  I touch many lives.

I am inspiration.

I am family.

I am compassion. I am integrity.

I am committed to showing my children what an extraordinary human being is by being that very human being.  I am committed to nurturing them into being themselves, whoever they choose to be.  I am committed to being the mother they choose before they ever arrived here through me.

I am committed to the love of my life, the man of my dreams, the partner on my journey home.  I am committed to being the most glorious woman in all my femininity for him and for myself.

I am committed to that which is divine in all of us.  I am committed to God and the universe and to the ECK.

I am the greatest love on earth.(GLOE)

No comments:

Post a Comment